Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Welcome

Hello, dear readers, and welcome to what I am egotistically calling Domerberry International. For those of you who don't know, I am spending this semester studying abroad with Notre Dame's London Undergraduate Program. It's going to be an amazing four months, and I felt I needed a specific study abroad blog to supplement my standard blog, The Domerberry. To accommodate this need, I created A Domerberry in King Arthur's Court. This title, for the unsophisticated among you, is inspired by Mark Twain's A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court, a book about an American in England that (as is often the case with literary and cultural references I make in my blog post titles) I have not read but that seemed appropriate. Check back here throughout the semester for posts about my life in the UK and about my international travels. I hope to keep it funny and not painfully boring, as is so often the theme of study abroad blogging. Because hey - I'm not like a regular study abroad blog, I'm a cool study abroad blog. Right, Regina?

No comments:

Post a Comment